Saturday, November 7, 2015

No Spend 2016



I've decided one of my bookish goals for 2016 is to not spend ANY money on books!  I know what you may be thinking - "How are you going to get new releases?"  "What are you going to read?"  

So here is my game plan for succeeding at my goal - 

  •  Finish any books on my TBR.  Like I mentioned in my TBR post, I will probably not finish my TBR pile by the end of the year due to my other life commitments.  So they will get rolled over into the new year! 
  • Re-read books I own and already have read!  There's always been a new book to read so I've never actually re-read a book before!  I'm not sure how it will go to be honest.  Will I get bored?  Will I fall in love with the books all over again?  Will I read things I may have missed before? 
  • Utilize my library!!!   I'm the worst library supporter ever!  I haven't used my library in YEARS!  It's time to change that!  It's a great resource and this is how I'll get new releases that I just have to read!
Let me know - have you ever re-read a book?  How'd it go?!  How often do you use your local library?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment